Dee Aja the Onaa Po hit maker sends his condolence to the family of EBONY with a worm message and also reschedule the release of his new single ADOSE DADIE.

Due to the sudden pass on of our sister EBONY REIGNS I wish to postpone the release  of my new single ADOSEDADIE until a later date. I want us to all set our hearts on EBONY this week - her  guards, and best friend - praying powerfully & guiding their spirits towards Heaven.

Let us gather in their names & tell stories of the JOY and  GLORY of their lives. Watching EBONY from a distance I could see the LIGHT she carries in her soul. Extremely beautiful, extremely talented, and extremely YOUNG - let me say THANK YOU Ebony for showing us all in the music industry that YOUNG WOMEN have an incomparable power.

I am forever dissapointed that I will not have the PRIVILEGE of collaborating with this dynamic, influencial, and FEARLESS QUEEN. My prayers go out to the families, the mothers, her father who she loved with fierce passion, and to GHANA as we grieve the passing of one of our greatest female musicians of all time.

IAMDEEAJA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Rebbel Ashes Takes Center Stage: Hosting Comedian Dr. Likee and His Team in Belgium as They Tour Europe"

Mizter Okyere serenades Asantehene at Commemorative Stamp Programme at Manhyia