37-year-old Mum gives birth to second baby with her stepson, 23, whom she raised from the age of 7.




This article was written with the help of a AI


A woman recently gave birth to a second child with her stepson, whom she has assisted in raising since he was seven years old.

According to Mirror, the now-37-year-old Marina Balmasheva and the 23-year-old Vladimir Shavyrin already have a daughter after Marina first married Alexey, Vladimir's father.

Their five adopted children are now in the care of the 47-year-old.

During the pandemic, Marina shared photos of their first child, Olga, and talked openly about her relationship with her stepson, who had become her lover. She then continued by saying that the unusual couple were expecting a second child, whom she has now given birth to.

Marina shared two adorable photos of the newborn on Instagram along with a photo of the hospital birth record announcing the baby's arrival, both of which were captioned "Hello."

Despite calling her second husband “the most charming blue-eyes in the world” she berates him on social media for being “clumsy” while pushing their daughter's stroller and for not being able to hold down a well-paying job in the Krasnodar region, close to Ukraine, where war is raging.

She makes it clear that rather than having him work a routine office job, she supports him with the money she makes from social media.

Marina posted a video that shows the moment he met his daughter Olga for the first time.

Following the revelation of her relationship with her former stepson, she said: “So many people tell me to use makeup - make lashes, and curl my pubic hair - because of my young husband.

“But there is one thing - he fell in love with me with all my scars from plastic surgeries, cellulite, excessive skin, and personality.

“And I do not want to seem better than what I am," she continued.

She also discussed how she had insisted on a prenuptial agreement so that, in the event of a divorce from her new husband, she would retain all of her assets.

Alexey, her ex, said angrily to reporters, “She seduced my son. He had not had a girlfriend before her.

“They were not shy to have sex while I was at home. I would have forgiven her cheating, if it wasn't my son…. "

“She was running to my son's bed from our bedroom when I was sleeping…"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Rebbel Ashes Takes Center Stage: Hosting Comedian Dr. Likee and His Team in Belgium as They Tour Europe"

Mizter Okyere serenades Asantehene at Commemorative Stamp Programme at Manhyia