Dee Aja writes-ignore any rumour circulating on social media that am dead.

Earlier this morning the Onaapo hit maker Dee Aja wrote on his Facebook page to inform his fans to ignore any rumour circulating on social media.

He also used the platform to thank some heads in the entertainment industry for calling to check up on him.  

Good morning lovely people  please I was confronted with a bizarre news late last night when I returned  from the studio please
Ignore the rumours. I am safe and healthy, thank you. I had several calls yesterday but was busy in the studio.
Thanks to all those who called  to make sure what they head was just a rumour
Be on the look out for
#ADOSEDADIE
Dropping on my birthday February 27th 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Check the screen shoots below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Rebbel Ashes Takes Center Stage: Hosting Comedian Dr. Likee and His Team in Belgium as They Tour Europe"

Mizter Okyere serenades Asantehene at Commemorative Stamp Programme at Manhyia