DJ Azonto's Terms for Supporting Cheddar's Presidential Campaign: "I Can't Be Poor Like Patapaa, I Need Kwaleyz Apartment to Support Cheddar

DJ Azonto has recently opened up about his willingness to support Nana Kwame Bediako, popularly known as Cheddar, in his presidential campaign—if the terms are right. The "Fa No Fom" hitmaker has been in discussions with both the National Democratic Congress (NDC) and Dr. Bawumia regarding potential offers. According to DJ Azonto, any commitment to support Cheddar’s run for President will require substantial incentives. He specifically mentioned that Cheddar’s Kwaleyz Apartments must be included in the offer. "For now, I am affiliated with the NPP, but when the time comes that I need to help Cheddar win, he should give me his Kwaleyz Apartment as part of my demands," DJ Azonto stated. He further emphasized his need for significant compensation, stating, "I can't be poor like Patapaa after the success of 'One Corner.' So, when people say I speak of high figures, I don't understand them." In addition to his political considerations, DJ Azonto is currently promoting his new song, "Letter To King Paluta," in which he discusses his $10 million compensation from Ghana's current Vice President. Stream the song below: Listen to "Letter To King Paluta" on Audiomack (https://audiomack.com/djazontomusic/song/letter-to-king-paluta)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Rebbel Ashes Takes Center Stage: Hosting Comedian Dr. Likee and His Team in Belgium as They Tour Europe"

Mizter Okyere serenades Asantehene at Commemorative Stamp Programme at Manhyia